Rear Set Yamaha R1 (2020 - ) with Revers Shifting
- fully adjustable rearset for Yamaha R1 (2020 - ) with Revers Shifting
- the function of a quickshifter is maintained at both versions.
- 9 positions from 10 to 35mm up and back
- fold-up front peg
- adjustable levers – according to the boots size
- aluminium aloy 7075 T6
- in levers is ball bearing 22 mm, carrying water resistant seals
- hard anodizing – guarantees maximum firmness and very long service life
- ergonomic shape
- rich in lightening
- hard black anodized
- set is usually supply with original exhaust holder * in case, that you have AKRAPOVIC exhaust is necessary to indicate this * Part Nr.686AK * Exhaust holder will replace for another designed for the Akrapovic exhaust * the price remain the same* is possible also additional exchange pcs for pcs*
- 691F is for both standard and reverse shifting, a shifting lever is mounted on the side stand
- 6910F is for both standard and reverse shifting, a shifting lever is mounted instead of the side stand. It is necessary to remove it! The side stand has a weight of 750 grams!
We pride ourselves on being the only one company in the world we are able to provides for all our rear sets the unbreakable guarantee. We are so confident the quality of materials and workmanship, that if you have an accident and destroy the rear sets, we will repair or exchange it free of charge even when it is your fault! The guarantee is valid even when the destruction on the racetrack. The conditions of guarantee